Saturday, 22 September 2012

Fin d'Ete

Dear Readers,

I'm spending the morning of this Autumn day recovering from yesterday's 'Wet and Wild' party (more about that later!) and sorting out through my wardrobe to bid farewell to pieces that are way too Summery for me to wear at this point. I know the temperatures aren't that low yet, however I can't help but be excited to transition into the new season's pieces.

My sister gave me this vintage dress a few days ago because she was struck by this lovely bout of generosity (which I hope comes around again...) I visited Mdina on the last day of Summer and I decided to pick this dress because it's very easy to chuck on with my pair of slingbacks. I can't believe how much I've worn these sandals these Summer! They've been with me through thick and thin, sand and rock, night and day. Definitely money well spent!

Outfit details and LookBook button at the end, as per usual.

OUTFIT | Dress: Vintage - Satchel: Dylon's - Sandals: Market Stall - Lipstick: 'In Vogue' (038) by Rimmel






-B

No comments:

Post a Comment