Sunday, 4 March 2012

White Blazer? Yes please!

Dear Readers,

I'm currently craving a white chocolate blazer. Indeed, the aim of yesterday's shopping trip was to buy a specific specimen which, alas, was sold out after a couple of days. White is by far my favourite colour for upper body garments, but I'm as picky (and judgemental) about white blazers as I am with white trousers. That's why I was slightly (read 'very') frustrated when I found out that perfect blazer had vanished from the shelves already.

White blazers are an excellent way of adding some eye-popping light colour to your outfit, especially if the rest is quite on the darker side of things. Oh, and to add to the list of valid excuses to bag myself a white blazer, there's also the fact that it is the item that best waters down neons and the certainty that it complements pastels very gracefully. Do I need to say more?



Illustrated above are a few outfit ideas featuring a decent looking white blazer. What do you think? Am I right to be obsessed with owning one?

-B
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...