Tuesday, 25 September 2012

New Look 'Wet and Wild' Party

Dear Readers,

I believe I mentioned it quite a few times already, but here goes again. I was at the New Look 'Wet and Wild' party last Friday, showcasing the new Autumn/Winter collection and hosting a feature about the same night. 

Surrounded by a few other bloggers, members of the press and several New Look fans, the models came out with the pieces from the store's new collection as we sipped on Prosecco and nibbled on *drum roll* sushi! The collection seems to be rather varied: it includes workwear, clubwear and daywear that can be easily mixed and matched to everyone's taste. New Look excels in the 'versatility and variety' department, but it does a brilliant job at stocking on-trend items. From studded pieces, to leather garments to the season's must-have peplum tops, the show gave us a sneak peek at what many of us are going to add to their shopping cart very soon. 

Apart from the gorgeous sheer blouses, some of my favourite items included a pair of wedged brogues and a selection of knitwear. I noticed a clear preference for embellished items as nearly all outfits featured at least one embellished detail. Sequins, spikes, exposed zippers or Peter-Pan collars: check out the New Look Autumn/Winter collection in stores and let me know what you think (oh, and what you buy!).

More photos from the event here.



-B

No comments:

Post a Comment