As part of the events organised for the MeAmChic Exposition this year, last Friday saw the very first edition of the Style Awards being held at the MFCC in Ta' Qali. I was thrilled to find out I was one of the three nominees for the 'Most Stylish Blogger' award - which the Prada-tastic Daniel took home! - especially because the local fashion industry finally gave some recognition to us mad men and women typing our fashion lives away.
My dress on the night was sponsored by the ever so lovely team at Miss Selfridge. After picking a few options, we settled on this playful organza dress in dark floral print. I was torn between this dress and a very Florence Welch inspired cream gown - which I posted here! - because I felt this organza frock wouldn't look flattering enough. Wrong, I was surprised with the fit and the quality of the fabric.
Since the dress's print is already quite bold, I wanted the rest to act like a plain, black canvas, hence my choice of black hosiery, shoes and bag. No jewellery, I'm still stuck in that no-bling phase.
OUTFIT | Dress: Miss Selfridge - Shoes: New Look - Clutch: New Look
-B

Beautiful dress! You definitely made the best choice when in store :)
ReplyDelete