I have a little confession to make. As much as I'm looking forward to the coming months, I'm not particularly keen on changing wardrobes. Firstly, it's such a headache to remove all of my Winter jackets - and literally crying whilst I try to squeeze them into my storage - and finding a way of re-organising new season pieces. Secondly, I feel like I have way too many things I haven't worn yet and I need to attend to that.
Yet, there's one Spring trend that I've been eyeing for some time. It makes me more adamant to shift clothes. Ladies and gentlemen, it's the chain trend. Yes, just like Rihanna, chains and whips excite me!
![]() |
| Chain print dress, chain print trousers and chain print top from ASOS.com |
My two chain print scarves have been living inside my drawers for two years, and I just love wearing them around my head when my hair decides to go all bitchy on me. But this chain print trend goes beyond scarves! I hope New Look here in Malta stock a chain print umbrella I've seen on their online store.
I'm a huge fan of chain print flowy blouses, and I think that's the first thing I'm going to look for. Mind you, some of these chain print pieces are on sale already! Or else, they're ridiculously cheap. Look at that bodycon dress below, very Donatella Versace if you ask me, it's just 12 pounds!
![]() |
| Chain print pussybow dress, chain print bodycon dress and chain print top from Boohoo.com |
The chain print trend has my blessing. Let the hunt begin, ladies!
-B


good girl me :) the chain top from boohoo is mine :) gonna wear it under a beige blazer and skinny black trousers for now....
ReplyDeletewhen the weather settles down a bit we'll see ;)