Saturday, 21 July 2012

Celebratory Shopping

Dear Readers,

Being on my own in Brussels, it was rather tasking for me to shoot photos for OOTD posts. These traditional and overly used self-photos in mirrors come in handy when there's no one who can point the camera at you to snap your outfit.

On the day after the exam, the weather actually wasn't that bad and there were even regular spells of sunshine. As I'm sure you're not surprised to hear, my post-exam celebration was a day devoted to shopping. I started off at Chausee d'Ixelles: a rather small shopping area I could get to on foot. After raiding those shops, it was time for me to head to Rue Neuve - I like to call it Brussels' Oxford Street! - and needless to say, my bank account could have done without that trip!

I wanted to wear something comfortable so this is what I picked for the day. I hope you're not too bored of seeing my Zara breton top because I do wear it more often than anything else! I paired this top with a plain pair of black capri pants and a scarf I bought from Peacocks some 3 years ago! My shoes aren't visible in the picture, but I can tell you I was wearing a standard pair of brown brogues (which I destroyed by the end of the day...)

I'm looking forward to share the day's finds with you in a haul video. Very soon, promise!



OUTFIT |  Top: Zara - Pants: New Look - Scarf: Peacocks

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment