Amongst the many things that piss me off are two things: when people think that bloggers want to be models (huh, no. I love food!) and the fact that there's no H&M here in Malta. The latter point makes me purple with rage (yes, because going red is mainstream).
If H&M were to open here in Malta by the 8th of March, I'd be the first queueing for the Marni at H&M collection. True story!
I wasn't head over heels with the Versace and H&M collaboration, but I did have very strong feelings for the Lanvin gorgeousness chez H&M. After highly underestimating the Marni line, I can now say that it competes against Lanvin for the post of 'favourite H&M collaboration to date'. I adore it.
![]() |
| Can I not love this? No, obviously. |
My heart fell for the Peter Pan collars and the interesting prints and details. I also like the variety of textures and shapes. Even though I'm still and always shall be a Lagerfeld junkie, I must admit that the Italian fashion house did one hell of an excellent job.
![]() |
| Bless! |
As I always do in such circumstances, I shall now retire to think of multiple reasons why H&M should either open a store here or at least ship items to my God-forsaken country. One day, I plan to send them all to the H&M moguls.
-B


No comments:
Post a Comment