For a blogger, streaming Fashion Week shows over the internet is at once heartbreaking as well as comforting. It reminds you there's a long way to go until you bag yourself a seat at one of the shows, but at the same time it allows you to pretend you're there (even if in reality, you're stuffing your face with Pringles in your favourite jammies).
I streamed the Michael Kors SS2013 show yesterday to take a break from an article I was working on. This year's NYFW is truly a case of 'leave the best for last' as far as I'm concerned. After Marc Jacob's 'Striped Bonanza' and de la Renta's 'Sleek-o-Rama', Michael Kors's collection was simply the cherry on the cake! Clean, structured and deliciously streamlined, the Kors collection featured elongated silhouettes, dropped waists and a traffic-stopping yellow hue which we should technically hate (ouch, my eyes) but we seem to like anyway. 'I am in love' doesn't even suffice to explain how much I adore those tee and collared shirt combinations! Oh, and thank you Michael for the stripes. Appreciated.
Check out the full collection here.
-B



No comments:
Post a Comment